All Sports therapists, GRS, physiotherapists and other sporting professionals have the opportunity to avail of up to date, functional assessment of biomechanical rehabilitation techniques at a course to be held at the beginning of 2015.
The ‘Movement based assessment & Rehab’ course will take place in the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross, Naas Rd, on January 31 and February 1.
The course will earn participants 16 CPD points and the cost is €430.
The movement based assessment course adds ‘functional’ assessment, treatment and rehab skills to your toolbox with active, patient driven and easy to use techniques ready to use on Monday morning.
Learn how modern movement, pain and neuro sciences can guide practicioners to be able to better appreciate the individual and their movement needs which are often unique and occur outside of the clinical environment.
This can be a missing perspective that may shed new light on problematic injury and pain.
What will you get from this course?
- Skills to assess using dynamic movement and rather than just clinical tests
- A functional criteria for creating new and adapting current assessments and exercises
- Movement reasoning model – Use reasoning not recipes
- Implement a local (joint) and global (movement pattern) approach to assessment, treatment and rehab. The 3D’s of movement enhancement.
- Understand modern pain science and pains affect on the motor and sensory systems and movement
- Learn the importance of the brain and neuroplasticity in pain and movement
- Functional movements for rehab and variables to manipulate
- Totally new approach to the ankle, hips and spine with ready to use skills on Monday morning
- Effective and easy to use dynamic mobilisations for the ankle, hips and spine.
- Utilise movement variables to find and build on pain free movements
Spaces are limited, 50% non-refundable deposit with full payment required by 01/12/2014. All bookings are made through Co-kinetic website.